Provisional programme: 33rd EAMSA Conference
- 26th October (Wednesday) : Pre-conference welcome reception in the evening
- 27th October (Thursday) : opening presentations, keynote speeches and parallel sessions in the morning, followed by a company visit in the afternoon
- 28th October (Friday) : parallel sessions and special sessions (including the SIEM session on Management Geography) in the morning, a cultural visit to a UNESCO World Heritage Garden and the city sites of Suzhou in the afternoon, followed by the gala dinner
- 29th October (Saturday) : parallel sessions in the morning, followed by the EAMSA general assembly and closing remarks, with the conference ending in the early afternoon
- 30th October (Sunday) : optional guided sight-seeing trip to Shanghai (including People’s Square, Nanjing Road, the Bund, Pudong and Shanghai Tower, the world’s second tallest building)For the latest updates to the Programme, please visit the conference website (click)
For specific questions, please contact the conference organisers at: EAMSA2016@xjtlu.edu.cn
We look forward to welcoming you to Suzhou in October!